Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Qazi Faez Isa Wednesday fined the Income Tax Commissioner for wasting court time. According to Pakistan Time, a three-member bench headed by Chief Justice of Pakistan Qazi Faez Isa heard the review case regarding the tax assessment authority of the Income Tax Commissioner in Supreme Court, in which the court made important observations. Meanwhile, the court imposed a fine of Rs10,000 on the Income Tax Commissioner for wasting the time of the court and ordered him to pay the fine to a welfare organization and submit the receipt within a week. The court directed the Federal Bureau of Revenue (FBR) to upload all orders and notifications on the website. FBR— the largest organization of tax collection— has also been directed by the court to be transparent. If FBR is not transparent, how will it gain the trust of the people and persuade them to pay taxes, the CJP added. Later, the court dismissed the Commissioner Inland Revenue FBR revision petition.
- Pakistan to Host 2024 T20 Blind World Cup
- China Agrees to Roll Over $2 Billion Loan to Pakistan
- Kiara Advani Joins the Don Universe in Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3 Movie
- Mathira’s Instagram Transformation: Hot Photos Unveiled!
- UAE Dirham to PKR Today on 28 February | AED to Pakistani Rupee Price
- GBP to PKR – UK Pound to Pakistani Rupee Today 28 February, 2024