New Dehli (Monitoring Desk)
Nepal and India were hit by an earthquake on Tuesday afternoon, According to India’s National Center for Seismology, strong tremors were felt in the capital New Delhi and many parts of northern India. According to the National Center for Seismology, the epicenter of India earthquake was Nepal, with a magnitude of 6.2 and a depth of 05 km underground. On the other hand, earthquake tremors have also been felt in different areas of Nepal, According to the German Research Center for Geosciences, an earthquake of magnitude 5.6 occurred in Nepal, which was recorded at a depth of 10 km underground.
- PITB established ‘Business Facilitation Centre’ Receives Over 2,500 Applications; 1,893 NOCs Issued
- Neuralink Implant Enables Patient to Control Computer Mouse Through Thought, Says Elon Musk
- Dewan Motors Introduces BMW i5 & R1300 Models in Pakistan
- US Firm Signs Agreement to Invest $200 Million in Pakistan’s Pink Salt Industry
- iPhone 16 Pro and iPhone 16 Pro Max to Come in These New Colors
- Saudi Riyal to PKR – SAR to Pakistani Rupee Today 26 February