Pop superstar Taylor Swift was in attendance at Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday night to support rumored boyfriend Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs in their matchup against the Denver Broncos.
Swift was seen arriving at the stadium wearing a Chiefs jacket and a red lip. She was seated in a luxury suite with Kelce’s mom, Donna Kelce.
The singer was all smiles while cheering on her rumored beau. She was also spotted hugging Brittany Mahomes, the wife of Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, after Kelce caught a touchdown pass.
This is the third Chiefs game that Swift has attended in four weeks. The couple’s relationship rumors began last month when Swift was spotted at Kelce’s game against the Chicago Bears.
Swift’s support for Kelce and the Chiefs is sure to excite fans of both the singer and the team. The Chiefs won the game 34-28, and Kelce had a strong performance, catching 12 passes for 124 yards and a touchdown.
- Mathira’s Instagram Transformation: Hot Photos Unveiled!
- Shazeal Shoukat Raises the Temperature in New Instagram Post
- Pakistani actress Mamya Shajaffar kisses her boyfriend|
- Ushna Shah’s Spiritual Journey: Umrah Pics
- JLo’s Festive Finesse: Unwrapping Jennifer Lopez’s Christmas-themed pictures
- Shazeal Shoukat Rocks a Stunning OOTD in New Instagram Video!