In response to the surging cases of conjunctivitis across Punjab, Caretaker Chief Minister Mohsin Naqvi has ordered an ‘increase in the number of holidays for both public and private schools‘ in the region.
During a surprise visit to Government Girls High School on Ravi Road, the Chief Minister was appalled to find students suffering from conjunctivitis and inadequate facilities such as poor lighting and lack of fans in the school premises. Expressing his displeasure over the situation, the Chief Minister swiftly contacted the school authorities. Consequently, he issued immediate instructions to grant Thursday and Saturday as holidays for all schools in the province, in an effort to curtail the spread of conjunctivitis among students.
- Pakistan to Host 2024 T20 Blind World Cup
- China Agrees to Roll Over $2 Billion Loan to Pakistan
- Kiara Advani Joins the Don Universe in Farhan Akhtar’s Don 3 Movie
- Mathira’s Instagram Transformation: Hot Photos Unveiled!
- UAE Dirham to PKR Today on 28 February | AED to Pakistani Rupee Price
- GBP to PKR – UK Pound to Pakistani Rupee Today 28 February, 2024