Islamabad (Court Repoter) The District and Sessions Court Islamabad Wednesday extended the bail of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawyer Sher Afzal Marwat till October 06 in the case of scuffle in TV program.
According to Pakistan Time, Sher Afzal Marwat and plaintiff lawyer appeared in the court of Additional Sessions Judge Tahir Abbas Sipra. Adam Khan, the lawyer of the plaintiff Senator Afnan Ullah, asked the court for time to prepare. Sher Afzal Marwat said in the court that whatever decision the judge has to make, do it quick, I have to go abroad. According to the plaintiff, he was being beaten and a case was also registered against him. Judge Tahir Abbas Sipra said: “Let’s summon Senator Afnan Ullah in court on the next hearing and let you two reconcile”. It is pertinent to note that a case was registered against Sher Afzal Marwat in Abpara Police Station on the complaint of Senator Afnan Ullah. Sher Afzal Marwat had a scuffle with Senator Afnan Uullah during a TV program of a private news channel.
- Pakistan to Host 2024 T20 Blind World Cup
- China Agrees to Roll Over $2 Billion Loan to Pakistan
- Daraz, Alibaba’s South Asian E-commerce Giant, Announces Layoffs
- Maryam Nawaz’s Bold Move: Punjab’s Air Ambulance Service Takes Flight
- PITB established ‘Business Facilitation Centre’ Receives Over 2,500 Applications; 1,893 NOCs Issued
- Neuralink Implant Enables Patient to Control Computer Mouse Through Thought, Says Elon Musk